MARIAN MONTESSORI PARK
AIMING TOWARDS TRUE NATURE OF THE CHILD
Marian Montessori Park envisages and provides education to children in a safe, caring and responsive environment at the Pre-primary level.
The Montessori Method was developed by Dr. Maria Montessori and started the first house of children in 1907. It’s a specific child-centered method of education that involves scientific activities (referred to as “work”), classrooms with children of varying ages teachers who encourage independence among their pupils.
WHY MONTESSORI EDUCATION….?
- Focuses on Key Development Stages of child.
- Encourages co – operative learning.
- Learning is child centered.
- Children naturally learn Self Discipline.
- Imparts order in life.
- Develops original thinking and innovative vision
- It inspires Creativity in children.
- More effective in developing social emotional and motor skills.
- Highly individualised.
- Focuses on Hands – Head – Heart on experience